There’s relaxing in the Caribbean and then there’s staying at The BodyHoliday, LeSPORT. As its name suggests, a holiday at this beautiful beachfront resort will energise, soothe and revitalise your body and soul. The Oasis is one of the finest spas in the Caribbean and offers an extensive range of fabulous treatments. For the more energetic, there’s a superb range of complimentary watersports and outdoor activities to choose from.
1 hour and 20 minutes from Hewanorra Airport.
154 air-conditioned Rooms and Suites, all with four poster bed, bath or shower and a balcony or terrace. The Luxury Rooms overlook the main building and gardens or have pool views; Luxury Ocean View Rooms have a partial view of the ocean whilst the Premier Ocean View Rooms are located on the upper floors of the hotel and have a balcony with breathtaking views. Deluxe Ocean Front Rooms are adjacent to the sea and are beautifully decorated with marble flooring and contemporary bathrooms. The impressive Grand Luxury Ocean Front Rooms and Suites are located on the water's edge. The Single Garden Rooms have been recently renovated and feature a queen size four poster bed, marble bathroom and garden views (no balcony or terrace).
3 restaurants including Cariblue and the excellent TAO. There is also the Deli, Clubhouse Bar and the elegant Piano Bar. The extensive sports facilities include 3 swimming pools, Jacuzzi, 2 floodlit tennis courts, watersports and Golf Academy with resident golf pro. The 18-hole Cap Estate golf course is also nearby (available to guests at a discounted rate). Overlooking the resort, The Oasis hosts the treatment rooms, exercise studios, its own swimming pool and yoga pavilion. The exquisite Pavitra Temple offers a range of holistic Ayurvedic treatments (additional charge, payable locally).
Minimum age is 16 yrs except during Easter, Summer, and Christmas when it is 12 yrs.The Oasis is closed on Christmas Day and does not accept children under 16 yrs.
- On the Beach
- Award-winning spa facilities
- Recommended for single travellers
- 3 meals daily, afternoon tea and all bar drinks including premium brands, selected wines and Champagne by the glass
- A 50-minute body treatment each day, including body wraps, various massages, facials and hydrotherapy
- Watersports including sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, snorkelling, kayaking and scuba diving (one shore dive per day for certified divers)
- Tennis, gym, archery, fencing, yoga, Tai chi and other fitness and relaxation classes
Reference : CT-M